We have made installing the Elvanto Groups plugin as simple as possible.
To get started, download the latest version from your WP for Church member area. Once you have the latest plugin package, navigate to your websites WordPress admin. Once in there:
- Go to Plugin > Add New
- At the top of that page click on Upload Plugin and upload the plugin package file you just downloaded from your Gospel Powered member area.
- The plugin will upload and install, after which you can proceed to Activate the plugin.
- You should now see the plugin available via the WordPress admin menu.
That's it, it's that simple. :)
Initial Setup Process
There are 3 main things you need to do to get Elvanto Groups set up on your website:
- Place your Google Maps API key in the plugin settings
- Place the Elvanto API key in the plugin settings
- Complete your first sync
The plugin makes use of a very flexible shortcode system to help you output exactly what you need. You can show all your groups or just some, or show specific group categories individually on relevant pages. For a full list of shortcode options visit our Shortcodes docs page.